The STSW-MKI109L provides a comprehensive software package for the evaluation boards of all MEMS sensors available in ST’s product portfolio (accelerometers, gyroscopes, magnetometers and environmental sensors). This software package applies to Linux Debian-based platforms only.
The Unico GUI, included in the software package, is a cross-platform graphical user interface interacting with the STEVAL-MKI109V3 (Professional MEMS tool), which is the motherboard compatible with all ST’s MEMS adapter boards.
The Unico GUI allows a quick and easy setup of the sensors, as well as the complete configuration of all the registers and the advanced features embedded in the digital output devices. The software visualizes the output of the sensors in both graphical and numeric format, and allows the user to save or generally manage data coming from the device.
The software package also contains the firmware (DFU file) ready to be flashed on the motherboard through the 'dfu-util' application.
- Complete software package for MEMS evaluation boards
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Linux (Debian-based) platforms, for easy setup of the sensors, register configuration, data logging, and plots
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture 品名 製造元 概要 X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 ST Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube製品型番
Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube