The STSW-SPIN3202 firmware package is a library for STSPIN32F0/STSPIN32F0A implementing six-step driving for three-phase permanent magnet (PMSM) and brushless DC (BLDC) motors.
Together with the STEVAL-SPIN3202 evaluation board, it allows the evaluation of the STSPIN32F0/STSPIN32F0A systems-in-package for six-step applications.
The firmware supports both sensorless (Back EMF sensing) and sensored (Hall-effect sensors) controls.
- Six-step driving (trapezoidal)
- Speed loop in voltage mode and current mode control
- Sensorless driving with Back EMF sensing during ON and OFF phases
- Hall-effect based feedback
- Designed for the STEVAL-SPIN3202 evaluation board
- Embedded communication through serial interface
- Based on the HAL libraries for STM32
|製品型番||Software Version||Marketing Status||サプライヤ||ダウンロード|