The STSW-STPM3PHGUI evaluation software is a graphical user interface to access information calculated by EVAL-STPM3x-3PH FW.
Energy and power (for each phase and cumulative) voltage and current RMS are calculated by the STM8S903K3, using metrology data from the two STPM3x energy metering ICs on-board, and then displayed on the GUI.
The application has a unique work area where the user can read FW calculated data, or access directly each metrology device to read measured data or to read/write configuration registers.
The application parameters (such as sensor sensitivity, AFE parameters) can be configured to calculate the power, current and voltage.
The GUI allows also data read/saved to the EEPROM.
The connection to a PC uses a USB cable A/B, by which the board is also powered.
- Read and configure STPM3x devices on-board
- Interface STM8S903K3 firmware
- Display current, voltage, energy and power for each phase and cumulative
- Display power factor and frequency for each phase
- Configure application front-end parameters for calculations
- Save/restore data on EEPROM
- PC connection trough USB cable A/B
- English/Chinese languages available
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work