The X-CUBE-LED16A1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32 microcontroller with drivers and sample applications for the LED1642GW LED driver.
An SPI interface facilitates communication between the STM32 Nucleo board and the X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion board. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology that ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software includes sample driver implementations for the X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion board on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board.
- Complete middleware package to build applications using the LED1642GW LED driver on the X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo
- SPI interface between STM32 Nucleo and X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion board
- Multiple stacking of X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion boards allowed
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementations for X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion board(s) plugged on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-CUBE-LED1642||16 channel LED driver software expansion for STM32Cube||1.2.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.