X-LINUX-AI-CV is an STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Expansion Package that targets Artificial Intelligence for computer vision applications based on Convolutional Neural Network (CNN).
It contains AI and computer vision frameworks as well as application examples to exercise basic use cases.
The examples provided in X-LINUX-AI-CV are based on TensorFlow™ Lite models for image classification based on MobileNet v1, and for object detection based on the COCO SSD MobileNet v1 model.
These examples use the TensorFlow™ Lite interpreter supporting Python™ scripting, C/C++ applications or both.
X-LINUX-AI-CV runs on the STM32MP157C-DK2 with a USB camera, on the STM32MP157A-EV1 and STM32MP157C-EV1 with their built-in camera module.
It also runs on the STM32MP157A-based Avenger96 board from 96Boards (refer to https://www.96boards.org/product/avenger96/), either with a USB camera or D3 Engineering DesignCore® OV5640 camera mezzanine board (refer to https://www.96boards.org/product/d3camera/).
- TensorFlow™ Lite 2.0.0
- OpenCV 3.4.x
- Python™ 3.5.x (enabling Pillow module)
- Gstreamer 1.14
- Image classification Python™ and C/C++ applications based on the MobileNet v1 model
- Object detection Python™ and C/C++ applications based on the COCO SSD MobileNet v1 model
- Implementation available for STM32MP157C-DK2 with a USB camera and for STM32MP157A-EV1 and STM32MP157C-EV1 with their built-in camera module
- Support of the Avenger96 board from Linaro™ 96Boards based on the STM32MP157A microprocessor, either with a USB camera or the DesignCore® OV5640 camera mezzanine board from D3 Engineering
|製品型番||概要||Software Version||サプライヤ||GitHub link||ダウンロード|
|X-LINUX-AI-CV||STM32 MPU OpenSTLinux Expansion Pack for AI computer vision application||1.0.0||ST||https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/meta-st-stm32mpu-ai||Go to site|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity