The EMIF01-1008AF4 is a highly integrated device designed as a low-pass filter that rejects frequencies in the 600 MHz to 1.55 GHz band.
It also incorporates a bidirectional 5.5 V ESD protection to protect the system against electrostatic discharges up to 15 kV.
- Low clamping voltage
- Bidirectional ESD protection
- Stand-off voltage of 5.5 V
- Excellent rejection levels: < -30 dB from 600 MHz to 1.55 GHz
- 0201-3L package: 0.76 x 0.34 mm
- Very thin package: 0.24 mm maximum
- Resin coating on all 6 faces
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 on pin 3:
- ±15 kV (air discharge)
- ±8 kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883G - Method 3015-7 on pin 1:
- ±2 kV HBM (human body model)
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
|CSPS BUMPLESS COATING||インダストリアル||Ecopack2||
Package:CSPS BUMPLESS COATING
CSPS BUMPLESS COATING
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.