The EMIF02-1003M6 is a 2 line highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise in all systems exposed to electromagnetic interference.
This filter includes ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the application when subjected to ESD surges up to 15 kV on all pins.
- Low capacitance
- Easy layout and flexibility due to single line topology
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging.
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Dual line EMI symmetrical (I/O) low-pass filter
- Very low PCB space consumption: 1.0 mm x 1.45 mm
- High efficiency in EMI filtering
- High efficiency in ESD suppression(IEC 61000-4-2 level 4).
- Lead free package
- Very thin package: 0.6 mm max
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.