- Low capacitance
- Easy layout and flexibility due to single line topology
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging.
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Dual line EMI symmetrical (I/O) low-pass filter
- Very low PCB space consumption: 1.0 mm x 1.45 mm
- High efficiency in EMI filtering
- High efficiency in ESD suppression(IEC 61000-4-2 level 4).
- Lead free package
- Very thin package: 0.6 mm max
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
Recommended for you
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.