The EMIF02-USB03F2 is a highly integrated array designed to suppress EMI / RFI noise for USB OTG (on-the-go) ports.
The EMIF02-USB03F2 Flip-Chip packaging means the package size is equal to the die size.
Additionally, this filter includes ESD protection circuitry which prevents damage to the protected device when subjected to ESD surges up to 15 kV on external contacts.
- 2-line, low-pass filter + 2-line ESD protection
- High efficiency in EMI filtering
- Lead-free package
- Very low PCB space occupation: < 2.80 mm
- Very thin package: 0.65 mm
- High efficiency in ESD suppression (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and wafer level packaging
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.