The EMIF04-EAR02M8 chip is a highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise for mobile phone headsets. The new LC architecture on the speaker lines provides a high attenuation value maintaining a very low serial resistance.
The μQFN-8L package offers the possibility to integrate the whole function in a very small PCB space.
Additionally, this filter includes ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the protected device when subjected to ESD surges up 30 kV.
- lead-free package
- high attenuation: -30 dB at 900 MHz
- low cut-off frequencies: 60 MHz for speaker lines
- high current capability: 50 mA per line
- very low PCB space consumption: 1.5 mm x 1.7 mm
- very thin package: 0.6 mm maximum
- high efficiency in ESD suppression IEC6 1000-4-2 level 4
- high reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Complies with following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 all pins:
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 all pins:
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.