The EMIF06-MSD02N16 is a highly integrated device designed to suppress EMI/RFI noise for interface line filtering. It is packaged in micro QFN.
This filter includes ESD protection circuitry, which prevents damage to the protected device when subjected to ESD surges.
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- Complies with following standards:
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 external pins
- High design flexibility
- Very low PCB space consumption: 3.5 mm x 1.2 mm
- Lead free package
- High efficiency in ESD suppression
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration and μQFN packaging
- Very thin package: 0.5 mm
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
POS & 小売物流
オーディオ & ビデオ
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.