The ST high voltage BST capacitor controller STHVDAC-253MTG is a high voltage digital to analog converter (DAC), specifically designed to control and meet the wide tuning bias voltage requirement of the BST tunable capacitors.
It provides 3 independent high voltage outputs, thus having the capability to control 3 different capacitors. It is fully controlled through an RFFE serial interface.
BST capacitors are tunable capacitors intended for use in mobile phone application, and dedicated to RF tunable application. These tunable capacitors are controlled through a bias voltage ranging from 0 to 24 V. The implementation of BST tunable capacitor in mobile phones enables significant improvement in term of radiated performance, making the performance almost insensitive to external environment.
- Dedicated controller to bias BST tunable capacitors
- Operation compliant with cellular systems requirements
- Turbo and glide modes for optimal system performance
- Integrated boost converter with 3 programmable outputs (from 0 to 24 V)
- Low power consumption
- MIPI RFFE serial interface 1,8 V
- Available in WLCSP for stand-alone or SiP module integration
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.