New IoT designs using the new InnoPhase Talaria TWO EVB-A product will experience a tremendous improvement in battery life plus direct-to-cloud connectivity. The ultra-low power Wi-Fi makes connecting battery-powered IoT devices possible through its 57uA DTIM10 Wi-Fi Idle Connected current.
The EVB-A is an Arduino UNO format development board with a mounted INP1010 or INP1011 Talaria TWO module for easy Wi-Fi + BLE evaluation. Included on the board are pressure & humidity, temperature and light sensors for prototyping various applications. Other peripherals can be connected through the available I2C, SPI or UART ports. The Arduino UNO format and available I-Cube software pack makes it easy to pair the EVB-A with an external STM32 Nucleo development board.
- USB for programming and COM port terminal message printout
- GPIO connections through central header pins or through Arduino header pins at the board's edge
- Host MCU interface over SPI or UART
- Board is powered by either USB or the 3.3V Arduino power pin
- Port available for measuring the current consumption of the Talaria TWO module
- PCB antenna for INP3010 (uses INP1010 module)
- U.FL Antenna connector for INP3011 (uses INP1011 module)