The STEVAL-ISA131V1 is a product evaluation board designed around the ST1S15, a high efficiency miniaturized step-down converter capable to providing 500 mA of output current from an input voltage from 2.3 V to 5.5 V.
This converter works at a 6 MHz switching frequency and is specifically designed for applications where high efficiency and small application area are key factors.
- 85% typical efficiency
- 500 mA output current capability
- 45 μA typical quiescent current
- PFM or PWM operation for best efficiency over entire load range
- Ultra-fast load and line transient
- Short-circuit and thermal protection
- Tiny external components
- Auto or forced PWM selection with dedicated pin
- ST1S15J18R in Flip-Chip 6-bumps package
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.