The STEVAL-LDO001V1 board features the following high performance low dropout linear voltage regulators in miniature packages:
- LDBL20 200 mA high PSSR low quiescent current in ST STAMP™ bumpless chip-scale package
- LDLN025 250 mA low noise, low quiescent current in Flip-Chip4
- LD39130S 300 mA ultra-low quiescent current in DFN6L
- STLQ020 200 mA very-low quiescent current in DFN6L
Using the quad LDO board with state-of-the-art very low dropout voltage regulators, you can easily evaluate performance levels in a single set-up to choose the best design solution.
The four miniaturized LDOs are designed for extend battery life in portable smart devices.
- Multi LDO evaluation board based on four high performance low dropout linear voltage regulators in miniature packages
- Key features:
- Low operating input voltage (from 1.4 V to 5.5 V)
- Current capability from 200 mA to 300 mA
- Low dropout (down to 160 mV typ.)
- Ultra-low quiescent current (down to 500 nA typ.)
- Low noise (down to 6.5 μVRMS typ.)
- High PSSR (up to 80 dB)
- Logic controlled electronic shutdown (enable)
- Tiny packages (DFN-6L, Flip-chip, ST STAMP™)
- RoHS compliant
|製品型番||製品ステータス||パッケージ||グレード||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.