The M24128T-FCU is a 128-Kbit I2C-compatible EEPROM (Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memory) organized as 16 K × 8 bits.
The M24128T-FCU can be hooked on the same bus as the M24128S-FCU in WLCSP 4 bump, thanks to specific device select code. See Section 4.5: Device addressing.
The M24128T-FCU can operate with a supply voltage from 1.7 V to 5.5 V, over an ambient temperature range of -40 °C/+85 °C and with an extended supply voltage from 1.6 V to 5.5 V, over a reduced ambient temperature range.
The M24128T-FCU is delivered in a 4-ball WLCSP package.
- Compatible with the 400 kHz I²C protocol
- High speed 1MHz transfer rate
- Memory array:
- 128 Kbit (16 Kbyte) of EEPROM
- Page size: 32 byte
- Specific device code
- Supply voltage range:
- 1.7 V to 5.5 V
- Operating temperature range
- VCC = 1.7 V to 5.5V over -40°C / +85°C
- VCC = 1.6 V to 5.5V over 0°C / +85°C
- Byte Write within 5 ms
- Page Write within 5 ms
- Random and sequential Read modes
- Software Write protect
- Upper quarter memory array
- Upper half memory array
- Upper 3/4 memory array
- Whole memory array
- ESD protection
- Human Body Model: 4 kV
- More than 4 million Write cycles
- More than 200-years data retention
- WLCSP, RoHS and Halogen free compliant (ECOPACK2®)
|WLCSP ULTRA-THIN||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.