The M93C46 (1 Kbit), M93C56 (2 Kbit), M93C66 (4 Kbit), M93C76 (8 Kbit) and M93C86 (16 Kbit) are Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memory (EEPROM) devices accessed through the MICROWIRE™ bus protocol. The memory array can be configured either in bytes (x8b) or in words (x16b).
The M93Cx6-DRE devices operate within a voltage supply range from 1.8 V to 5.5 V
The M93Cx6-DRE devices are guaranteed over the -40 °C/+105 °C temperature range and are compliant with the level of reliability defined by the AEC-Q100 grade 2.
- Industry standard MICROWIRE™ bus
- Memory array: 1 Kb, 2 Kb, 4 Kb, 8 Kb or 16 Kb
- Dual organization: by word (x16) or byte (x8)
- Byte within 4 ms
- Word within 4 ms
- READY/BUSY signal during programming
- 2 MHz clock rate
- Sequential read operation
- Single supply voltage: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Extended temperature range: -40 °C up to 105 °C
- Enhanced ESD protection
- Write cycle endurance
- 4 million Write cycles at 25 °C
- 1.2 million Write cycles at 85 °C
- 900 k Write cycle at 105°C
- Data retention
- more than 50 years at 105 °C
- 200 years at 55 °C
- RoHS-compliant and Halogen-free (ECOPACK2®)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.