The L2G2IS is a two-axis MEMS gyroscope for optical image stabilization applications.
It includes a sensing element and an IC interface capable of providing the measured angular rate to the application through an SPI digital interface.
The unique sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by STMicroelectronics to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The L2G2IS is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package and can operate over a temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- ±100 dps / ±200 dps full-scale range
- Wide supply voltage range: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Low-voltage compatible IOs
- 3- and 4-wire SPI digital interface
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded self-test
- Integrated low- and high-pass filters with user-selectable bandwidth
- Power-down and sleep modes for smart power saving
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
サポート & アプリケーション
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.