The ST7234x devices are members of the ST7 microcontroller family. All devices are based on a common industry-standard 8-bit core, featuring an enhanced instruction set.
They feature single-voltage Flash memory with byte-by-byte in-circuit programming (ICP) and in-application programming (IAP) capabilities.
Under software control, all devices can be placed in Wait, Slow, Auto-wakeup from Halt, Active-halt or Halt mode, reducing the power consumption when the application is in idle or stand-by state.
The enhanced instruction set and addressing modes of the ST7 offer both power and flexibility to software developers, enabling the design of highly efficient and compact application code. In addition to standard 8-bit data management, all ST7 microcontrollers feature true bit manipulation, 8x8 unsigned multiplication and indirect addressing modes.
The devices feature an on-chip debug module (DM) to support in-circuit debugging (ICD). For a description of the DM registers, refer to the ST7 ICC Protocol Reference Manual.
- up to 16 Kbytes Program memory: single voltage extended Flash (XFlash) with read-out and write protection, in-circuit and in-application programming (ICP and IAP). 10,000 write/erase cycles guaranteed, data retention: 20 years at 55 °C.
- up to 1 Kbyte RAM
- 256 bytes data EEPROM with readout protection. 300,000 write/erase cycles guaranteed, data retention: 20 years at 55 °C.
- Clock, reset and supply management
- Power on / power off safe reset with 3 programmable threshold levels (LVD)
- Auxiliary voltage detector (AVD)
- Clock sources: crystal/ceramic resonator oscillators, high-accuracy internal RC oscillator or external clock
- PLL for 4x or 8x frequency multiplication
- 5 power-saving modes: Slow, Wait, Halt, Auto-wakeup from Halt and Active-halt
- Clock output capability (fCPU)
- Interrupt management
- Nested interrupt controller
- 10 interrupt vectors plus TRAP and RESET
- 9 external interrupt lines on 4 vectors
- Up to 34 I/O ports
- up to 34 multifunctional bidirectional I/O lines
- up to 12 high sink outputs (10 on 32-pin devices)
- 4 timers
- Configurable window watchdog timer
- Real-time base
- 16-bit timer A with: 1 input capture, 1 output compare, external clock input, PWM and pulse generator modes
- 16-bit timer B with: 2 input captures, 2 output compares, PWM and pulse generator modes
- 3 communication interfaces
- I2C multimaster / slave
- I2C slave 3 addresses, no stretch, with DMA access and byte pair coherency on I²C read
- SCI asynchronous serial interface (LIN compatible)
- SPI synchronous serial interface
- 1 analog peripheral
- 10-bit ADC with 12 input channels (8 on 32-pin devices)
- Instruction set
- 8-bit data manipulation
- 63 basic instructions with illegal opcode detection
- 17 main addressing modes
- 8 x 8 unsigned multiply instruction
- Development tools
- Full hardware/software development package
- On-chip debug module
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||インダストリアル||Ecopack2||
Package:LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.