ST7LITE20F2, ST7LITE25F2 and ST7LITE29F2 are referred to as ST7LITE2. The ST7LITE2 is a member of the ST7 microcontroller family. All ST7 devices are based on a common industry-standard 8-bit core, featuring an enhanced instruction set.
The ST7LITE2 features FLASH memory with byte-by-byte In-Circuit Programming (ICP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) capability.
Under software control, the ST7LITE2 device can be placed in WAIT, SLOW, or HALT mode, reducing power consumption when the application is in idle or standby state.
The enhanced instruction set and addressing modes of the ST7 offer both power and flexibility to software developers, enabling the design of highly efficient and compact application code. In addition to standard 8-bit data management, all ST7 microcontrollers feature true bit manipulation, 8x8 unsigned multiplication and indirect addressing modes.
For easy reference, all parametric data are located in Section 15: Device configuration.
The devices feature an on-chip Debug Module (DM) to support in-circuit debugging (ICD). For a description of the DM registers, refer to the ST7 ICC Protocol Reference Manual.
- 8 Kbytes single voltage Flash Program memory with Read-out protection
- In-circuit programming and in-application programming (ICP and IAP)
- 10K write/erase cycles guaranteed
- Data retention: 20 years at 55 °C
- Temperature ranges:
- -40 °C to +85 °C
- -40 °C to +105 °C
- 384 bytes RAM
- Clock, reset and supply management
- Enhanced reset system
- Enhanced low voltage supervisor (LVD) for main supply and an auxiliary voltage detector (AVD) with interrupt capability for implementing safe power-down procedures
- Clock sources: internal 1% RC oscillator, crystal/ceramic resonator or external clock
- Internal 32-MHz input clock for auto-reload timer
- Optional x4 or x8 PLL for 4 or 8 MHz internal clock
- Five power saving modes: Halt, Active-halt, Wait and Slow, Auto-wakeup from Halt
- I/O ports
- Up to 15 multifunctional bidirectional I/O lines
- 7 high sink outputs
- 4 timers
- Configurable watchdog timer
- Two 8-bit Lite timers with prescaler
- 1 real-time base and 1 input capture
- One 12-bit auto-reload timer with 4 PWM outputs, input capture and output compare functions
- 1 communication interface
- SPI synchronous serial interface.
- Interrupt management
- 10 interrupt vectors plus TRAP and RESET
- 15 external interrupt lines (on 4 vectors)
- A/D converter
- 7 input channels
- Fixed gain op-amp
- 13-bit resolution for 0 to 430 mV (@ 5 V VDD)
- 10-bit resolution for 430 mV to 5 V (@ 5 V VDD)
- Instruction set
- 8-bit data manipulation
- 63 basic instructions with illegal opcode detection
- 17 main addressing modes
- 8 x 8 unsigned multiply instructions
- Development tools
- Full hardware/software development package
- DM (debug module)
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.