Certificate provisioning client application. Connects to a CommScope online provisioning service + CA to obtain a certificate customized for a specific device manufacturer, and/or for a specific IoT cloud service / FIDO process. Other types of cryptographic keys and credentials may also be added to this service.
- Fully-automated certificate provisioning, enabled by our embedded clients implemented for STM32, requires no human intervention at factories and for the over-the-air (OTA) delivery
- Credentials are customized for a specific device vendor, as well as for a specific IoT cloud service (Amazon or Azure), private cloud services or for a PKI ecosystem (i.e., Matter)
- Credential inventory management and deployment to factories (including ODMs/OEMs), service/repair facilities, and distribution centers situated around the globe
- Over-the-air provisioning deployment managed by CommScope or self managed (i.e., whitelist); Device enrollment and onboarding with Amazon, Azure, private and enterprise clouds
- Strong anti-cloning provisioning features for devices without STM32.
- Strong protection over sensitive data from the point of generation/ingest through intermediate networks and system elements to the target device.
- Complete tracking and traceability reports of product attributes, device credentials and delivery.
- Device certificate lifecycle management with discovery, expiring certificate notification, certificate auto renewal and rotation, certificate revocation, and reports
- Device firmware distribution and delivery