Embedded Software Design & Development
We build high-end software for microcontrollers and microprocessors using our extensive experience in embedded hardware design and development:
- We design, code and test software for embedded systems from bootloader to GUI or software for end users. Our services include firmware and device driver development, board support package development for multiple operating systems including Android, Linux, RTOS, and software development for single board computers.
- Board Support Package (BSP) development = Our experts create custom BSP or a package of drivers and configuration settings that allows a kernel image to boot up a board. We provide the development for the bootloader, rootfs, kernel, and drivers.
- Driver development = Whether you need drivers for a new device, or want to update an existing legacy application driver, we hold the ace when it comes to writing device drivers, or HAL (hardware abstraction layer) for Linux, Windows, Android, and macOS.
- Firmware development = Our services include programming, updating, integrating, and optimizing embedded firmware for microcontrollers and processors. We set up the proper firmware architecture to make our code readable, easy to update, and debug.
- Software development for SBCs = We write software to power different single board computers including Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Raspberry Clone. Other than SBC development, we also provide Linux optimization and development for SBC peripherals and sensors.