Professional Services are available from Foundries.io and selected partners to provide porting, training and long term maintenance of Linux for STM32MP1 based products.
FoundriesFactory is a cloud service to develop secure firmware and Linux OS, and to test, deploy and maintain Linux-based devices and fleets globally over their lifetime.
Key features include:
- Secure uBoot firmware with per device PKI keys and support for optional external HSE
- OE/Yocto built Linux targeted at IoT/Edge devices
- OpenSTLinux and upstream stable kernel options for STM32MP1
- Private source code hosting for customization
- Optional Docker container runtime support - Build/CI/Test on your own hardware
- Provision and deploy devices/fleets (or use your own or any public cloud
- AWS, Azure, Pelion, Google, IBM etc.)
- Secure CVE and upstream maintenance updates for end product lifetime
- Fixed subscription with no per unit royalties or usage fees.