Whether you are just about to start your product development journey or already have a device that needs expert help, our tech consulting services will guide you towards the most optimal way to solve your business challenges.
- Business analysis: get a clear and exhaustive list of business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Discovery workshop: have your product idea reviewed by a business analyst, clarify your project's architecture, get tech stack suggestions as well as cost and timeline estimates.
- Tech audit: receive expert advice on dealing with the techical challenges that stall your product's performance or learn how to make it even better.
Embedded software development for MCUs/MPUs running bare-metal, RTOS, or Linux:
At Lemberg, we develop embedded software for MCUs and MPUs on smart devices requiring wireless and wired communication, video/audio systems, display and sensor systems, signal processing, or power management.
- Bare metal
- Embedded Linux
And having added expertise in AI and data science, we can also integrate your embedded system with machine learning algorithms.
Embedded GUIs development (Qt, TouchGFX, emWin). Web & mobile apps.
At Lemberg, we create all types of GUIs, including interfaces for industrial systems, smart home solutions, connected vehicles, and medical devices.
In addition to embedded GUIs, we also design and develop web and modile applications that allow users to communicate with IoT products remotely.
- Web apps: React, Angular, Vue.js
- Mobile apps: iOS, Android, Flutter
Mechanical design 2D & 3D modeling, physical process simulation:
Using SolidWorks, Creo, and AutoCad, we create and validate IoT product designs to make sure your end products are high-performing, manufacturable, durable, and error-free.
- 2D modeling
- 3D modeling
- physical process simulation
Electrical engineering with Altium Designer, OrCAD, KiCad EDA, and other software:
When it comes to electronics, we have the know-how to design the entire hardware architecture of your IoT product and prepare an exhaustive bill of materials optimized for your budget.
- Hardware platform selection
- Components selection
- PCB layout design, fabrication, and assembly
- BOM preparation
Prototype development both on existing development kits and custom-designed boards:
When product design and electrical engineering are done, it's time to build your first prototypes. We can roll out a 3D-printed or a CNC prototype using existing development kits (ST Nucleo and ST discovery boards), Arduino and Raspberry Pi, as well as custom-designed boards. This way, you get the chance to validate your assumptions and get early feedback on the product's features before moving on to mass production.