PikeOS Embedded SW is:
- Certified by design
- HW independent
- Mixed criticality via separation kernel
- POSIX, Arinc, Linux, Android and other GuestOS
- Long term supported
- No export restriction (ITAR free)
- supporting MMU and MPU
Stellar is one of the supported ST product along with the Telemaco 3P:
Stellar automotive microcontrollers:
A safe, real-time solution for domain controllers
- The first automotive microcontrollers to feature multiple Arm® Cortex®-R52 cores with on-chip non-volatile memory for safe, real-time performance, our Stellar MCUs provide advanced connectivity and security features to support the transition to service-oriented automotive system architectures.
- A technology break-through that combines on-chip Phase Change Memory (PCM) with the advantages of 28 nm FD-SOI technology, and advanced packaging, multi-core Stellar MCUs can operate at frequencies up to 600 MHz while minimizing power consumption even in harsh, high-temperature environments.
- The Stellar family of automotive MCUs support next-generation car architectures, which rely on broad “domain controllers” that enable the transition toward software- and data-oriented architectures by providing data fusion from connected sensors while reducing harness complexity and electronic-component weight.
- Built on ST’s extensive know-how and strong track record in high-performance automotive MCUs, Stellar MCUs will complement the successful SPC5 Power Architecture® MCUs to manage the next generation of electronic systems.
- Stellar MCUs comply with the automotive industry’s demanding ISO 26262 ASIL-D safety standard. In addition to Cortex-R52 cores with lockstep capabilities, these innovative MCUs feature a hypervisor for software separation and memory protection as well as additional safety mechanisms.
- Major applications for Stellar MCUs include smart control for hybrid powertrain, the broad electrification of car systems with on-board chargers, battery-management systems and DC-DC controllers, as well as smart gateways, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and enhanced vehicle stability controls.