The Flasher ARM is used to program the non-volatile memories of Arm-based microcontrollers and Systems-on-a-Chip (SoCs) as well as external flashes like (Q)SPI flashes that are directly connected to the microcontroller. It can be used in stand-alone or PC-based mode and connects via USB, Ethernet or an RS232 interface. Like the Flasher PRO, it has a 20-pin connector, which is compatible with the standard 20-pin JTAG connector defined by Arm. Various adapters are available.
As a multi-platform solution, Flasher ARM comes with the setup and control software for Linux, macOS and Windows. Software and firmware updates are included. Similarly, use on all target devices currently supported, and on any that will be added, is also included.
- 128 MB internal memory
- Supports internal & external flash devices
- Built-in web & FTP server for easy setup
- Includes Flasher software package
- No license required. No hidden costs. No future costs.
- Future proof: Software, firmware updates, and new flash loaders are free of charge