Flasher Compact is an in-circuit flash programming tool, designed to program the internal and external memory of an MCU or SOC as well as program a (Q)SPI memory chip to which it is directly connected. Users control it in stand alone mode without the need of a PC program. Thanks to its compact nature and the mounting holes, integration into size-limited production setups is easier. Powered by USB, this stand-alone flash programmer has 128 MB of internal memory for storing firmware images and programming configurations.
Flasher comes with the setup and control software for Windows, Linux and macOS. Software and firmware updates are included. Similarly, all supported devices can be used without additional cost. Support for devices added in the future is also included.
- Compact universal stand-alone programmer
- Holes for mounting make target side assembly easy
- Includes the Flasher software package
- Includes the license to program all supported devices
- No additional licenses required. No hidden costs. No future costs.
- Future proof: Software, firmware updates, and new flash loaders, are free of charge