The Flasher PRO XL is the extra-large memory version of SEGGER’s
Flasher PRO. With all the same features of the Flasher PRO, the Flasher PRO XL expands upon the original’s 128 MB memory with 2 gigabytes—16 times as much internal flash memory. This memory can be used to store a variety of large program images. With its huge memory capacity, Flasher PRO XL can also program target systems running large footprint OSes such as Android, Linux, and Windows IoT.
Flasher PRO XL can be used in stand-alone or PC-based mode. It connects via USB, Ethernet, or an RS232 interface. Like the Flasher PRO, the Flasher PRO XL supports a wide range of CPU cores and an even wider range of different devices from various vendors. Software and firmware updates are included. Similarly, use on all target devices currently supported, and on any that will be added, is also included.
- 2 Gigabytes of memory plus memory expandability
- High speed
- Large number of devices supported
- Flexible programming interface: Almost anything can be programmed
- Multiple status and control options
- Multi-platform: Includes setup and control software for Linux, macOS, and Windows
- No license required. No hidden costs. No future costs.
- Future proof: Software, firmware updates, and new flash loaders, are free of charge