SEGGER’s Flasher PRO is an in-system programming (ISP) tool used to program non-volatile memory, soldered onto a PCB. ISP is also known as ICP or in-circuit programming.
The memories that can be programmed range from the internal flash memory of microcontrollers and SoCs to external parallel flash memory (CFI Flashes) as well as (Q)SPI flashes. (Q)SPI flashes can also be programmed by connecting directly to the pins.
It is fast, robust, reliable, and engineered to handle almost all flash programming requirements in the industry. The Flasher PRO can be used in stand-alone or PC-based mode. It connects via USB, Ethernet or an RS232 interface.
Powered via USB, the Flasher PRO has 128 MB of internal memory to store firmware images and programming configurations. The 20-pin target connector adapts to multiple standard and proprietary connectors through a wide variety of adapters from SEGGER. The Flasher PRO supports a large number of CPU cores and an even greater number of different devices from various vendors.
As a multi-platform solution, Flasher PRO comes with the setup and control software for Linux, macOS and Windows.
- High speed
- Large number of devices supported
- Flexible programming interface: Almost anything can be programmed
- Multiple status and control options
- Multi-platform: Includes setup and control software for Linux, macOS, and Windows
- No license required. No hidden costs. No future costs.
- Future proof: Software, firmware updates, and new flash loaders are free of charge