Tessolve's Acoustic Scene Classification (ASC) is an AI-based use case to predict the actual scene based on the audio Sounds.
- This is based on a demo kit equipped with low power MCU and NPU that allow the user to run the AI model on a long life rechargeable battery ASC demo kit.
- It contains a Bluetooth® Low Energy chip to connect devices to a mobile app for accessing ASC data.
- The kit allows edge communication that allows user to send ASC data to a dashboard using cloud computing such as AWS, Azure etc.
- The kit contains an Ultra Low Power Arm® Cortex® M4 processor microcontroller with DSP and FPU (STM32L4R9)
- Software package with wireless IoT available. Application and software package can be offered on request.
Applications use cases are several:
- Predicting baby cry
- Predicting dog bark
- Predicting glass break
- Predicting birds sounds
- Predicting vehicle sounds
- Predicting malls, library, and sounds for classifying indoor activities
For more information, refer to the Acoustic Scene Classification product brief