Tessolve Predictive Maintenance (PM) is an AI-based use-case to check the abnormality in the motor using an accelerometer sensor on machines using the NanoEdge AI library. NanoEdge library is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) static library used to develop embedded C software running on AEM Cortex® microcontrollers.
Tessolve PM applications:
- Anomaly detection
- 1-class classification (1CC)
- n-class classification (nCC)
- Extrapolation (E)
PM demo kit details:
- PM demo kit is equipped with low-power MCU & NPU that allow the user to run the AI model on a long-life rechargeable battery PM demo kit.
- The kit also contains the possibility of edge communication that allows users to send the PM data to a dash kit using cloud computing such as AWS, Azure etc.
- The kit contains an Ultra Low power Arm® Cortex® M4 microcontroller with DSP and FPU (STM32L4R9ZI)
- Read to go software package with wireless IoT. Custom applications and software package on requests.
For more information, refer to the Predictive Maintenance product brief