The HVLED807PF is a high-voltage primary switcher intended for operating directly from the rectified mains with minimum external parts and enabling high power factor (> 0.90) to provide an efficient, compact and cost effective solution for LED driving. It combines a high-performance low-voltage PWM controller chip and an 800 V, avalanche-rugged Power MOSFET, in the same package. There is no need for the optocoupler thanks to the patented primary sensing regulation (PSR) technique. The device assures protection against LED string fault (open or short).
- High power factor capability (> 0.9)
- 800 V, avalanche rugged internal 11 Ω power MOSFET
- Internal high-voltage startup
- Primary sensing regulation (PSR)
- +/- 5% accuracy on constant LED output current
- Quasi-resonant (QR) operation
- Optocoupler not needed
- Open or short LED string management
- Automatic self supply
Watch the ALED1262ZT video, an automotive-grade 12-Channel LED Driver for advanced rear lighting solutions
The smart way to design your application
Light on your ideas
LED照明 & 制御
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.