The STM86312 is a VFD (Vacuum Fluorescent Display) controller/driver that is driven on a 1/4 to 1/11-duty factor. It consists of 11-segments output lines, 6 grid output lines, 5 segments/grid output drive lines, a display memory, a control circuit, and a key scan circuit. Serial data are input to the STM86312 through a three-line serial interface. This VFD controller/driver is ideal as a peripheral device for a single-chip microcomputer.
- No external resistor necessary for driver output (P-channel open drain + pull down resistor output)
- General purpose input port (4 bits)
- Many display modes (11 segments & 11 digits to 16 segments & 4 digits)
- Dimming circuit (eight steps)
- Key scanning (6 x 4 matrix)
- LED ports (4 chs, 20mA max)
- Serial interface (CLK, STB, DIN, DOUT)
- High-voltage output (VDD- 35V max)
|PQFP 44 10x10x2||インダストリアル||Ecopack1||
Package:PQFP 44 10x10x2
PQFP 44 10x10x2
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.