This SLLIMM (small low-loss intelligent molded module) nano provides a compact, high-performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design. It is composed of six MOSFETs and three half-bridge HVICs for gate driving, providing low electromagnetic interference (EMI) characteristics with optimized switching speed. The package is optimized for thermal performance and compactness in built-in motor applications, or other low power applications where assembly space is limited. This IPM includes an operational amplifier, completely uncommitted, and a comparator that can be used to design a fast and efficient protection circuit. SLLIMM is a trademark of STMicroelectronics.
- IPM 2 A, 500 V, RDS(on) = 1.7 Ω, 3-phase MOSFET inverter bridge including control ICs for gate driving
- Optimized for low electromagnetic interference
- 3.3 V, 5 V, 15 V CMOS/TTL input comparators with hysteresis and pull-down/pull-up resistors
- Undervoltage lockout
- Internal bootstrap diode
- Interlocking function
- Shutdown function
- Comparator for fault protection against overcurrent
- Op-amp for advanced current sensing
- Optimized pinout for easy board layout
- NTC for temperature control (UL 1434 CA 2 and 4)
- Moisture sensitivity level (MSL) 3 for SMD package
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.