The device is manufactured using high voltage Multi-Epitaxial Planar technology for cost-effective high performance. It uses a Hollow Emitter structure to enhance switching speeds. The device is designed for use in lighting applications and low cost switch-mode power supplies.
- In compliance with the 2002/93/EC European Directive
- High voltage capability
- Low base drive requirements
- Minimum lot-to-lot spread for reliable operation
- Fully characterized at 125 ˚C
- Very high switching speed
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.