This N-channel Power MOSFET utilizes STripFET™ F7 technology with an enhanced trench gate structure that results in very low on-state resistance, while also reducing internal capacitance and gate charge for faster and more efficient switching.
- Designed for automotive applications and AEC-Q101 qualified
- Among the lowest RDS(on) on the market
- Excellent FoM (figure of merit)
- Low Crss/Ciss ratio for EMI immunity
- High avalanche ruggedness
Browse our power MOSFET portfolio, featuring a broad range of breakdown voltages from –100 V to 1700 V.
Recommended for you
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.