The ESDA-1K is a single line Transil diode designed specifically for the protection of integrated circuits in portable equipment and miniaturized electronics devices subject to ESD and EOS transient overvoltages.
- Breakdown voltage: 12 V, 18 V
- Unidirectional device
- High peak power dissipation: 450 W (8/20 μs waveform)
- ESD protection level better than IEC 61000-4-2 level 4: 30 kV contact discharge.
- Low leakage current < 0.5 μA at 5 V
- PCB area: 1.3 mm2
- High EOS and ESD protection level
- High integration
- Suitable for high density board
- Small package
- Complies with the following standards
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
MIL STD 883G - Method 3015-7 Class 3B
- HBM (Human Body Model): ≥ 8 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.