Transil diode arrays provide high overvoltage protection by clamping action. Their instantaneous response to transient overvoltages makes them particularly suited to protect voltage sensitive devices such as MOS Technology and low voltage supplied IC’s.
The ITA series allies high surge capability against energetic pulses with high voltage performance against ESD.
- ESD protection up to 15 kV
- High surge capability Transil array: IPP = 40 A (8/20 µs)
- Up to 6 bidirectional Transil functions
- Peak pulse power : 300 W (8/20 µs)
- Low leakage current
- Low clamping factor (VCL / VBR) at high current level
|製品型番||RoHSコンプライアンスグレード||EStore Price||At Frequency Range||Automotive Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.