The SMB6FxxA series are designed to protect sensitive circuits against surges.
The Planar technology makes it compatible with high-end circuits where low leakage current and high junction temperature are required to provide long term reliability and stability.
- Peak pulse power: 600 W (10/1000 μs) and 4 kW (8/20 μs)
- Flat and thin package: 1 mm
- Stand-off voltage range from 5 V to 188 V
- Unidirectional type
- Low leakage current: 0.2 μA at 25 °C and 1 μA at 85 °C
- Operating Tj max: 175 °C
- High power capability at Tj max.: up to 470 W (10/1000 µs)
- Lead finishing: matte tin plating
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.