The SMP75 is a very low voltage transient surge arrestor especially designed to protect sensitive telecommunication equipment against lightning strikes and other transients. Its low voltage makes it suitable to protect low voltage transformer in T1/E1 and Ethernet links without saturation of the transformer.
- bidirectional crowbar protection
- voltage: 8 V
- low leakage current: IR= 2 μA max
- holding current: IH= 150 mA min
- repetitive peak pulse current: IPP= 75 A (10/1000 μs)
- Trisils are not subject to ageing and provide a fail safe mode in short circuit for a better protection.
- This device can be used to help equipment to meet main standards such as UL1950, IEC 950 / CSA C22.2 and UL1459.
- Trisils have UL94 V0 approved resin.
- SMB package is JEDEC registered (DO-214AA).
Trisils comply with the following standards:
- GR-1089 Core
- IEC 61000-4-5
- FCC part 68
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.