The SMP80MC is a series of micro capacitance transient surge arrestors designed for the protection of high debit rate communication equipment. Its micro capacitance avoids any distortion of the signal and is compatible with digital transmission like ADSL2 and ADSL2+.
- Bidirectional crowbar protection
- Voltage: range from 120 V to 320 V
- Low VBO/ VRratio
- Micro capacitance equal to 12 pF @ 50 V
- Low leakage current: IR= 2 μA max
- Holding current: IH= 150 mA min.
- Repetitive peak pulse current:IPP= 80 A (10/1000 μs)
- Trisils are not subject to ageing and provide a fail safe mode in short circuit for better protection.
- Helps equipment meet main standards such as UL60950, IEC 950 / CSA C22.2 and UL1459.
- Epoxy meets UL94, V0.
- Package is JEDEC registered (DO-214AA).
- Complies with the following standards
- GR-1089 Core
- IEC 61000-4-5
- TIA/EIA IS-968
- UL497B recognized, UL file E136224
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.