The USBULC6-2F4 is a monolithic, application specific discrete device dedicated to ESD protection of high speed interfaces.
Its ultralow line capacitance secures a high level of signal integrity without compromising the protection of downstream sensitive chips against the most stringently characterized ESD strikes.
- Ultralow capacitance diode (1.5 pF max)
- 0.3 mm pitch
- Two data lines (D+ and D-) protected against ESD
- Breakdown voltage VBR= 6.0 V min.
- Flip Chip, 300 μm pitch, lead-free
- Very low leakage current
- Very small PCB area
- RoHS compliant
- Minimized impact on rise and fall times for maximum data integrity
- Low PCB space occupation
- Higher reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Complies with the following standards
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
- ±15 kV (air discharge)
- ±8 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause