The USBULC6-2F7 is a monolithic, application specific discrete device dedicated to ESD protection of high speed interfaces.
Its ultra low line capacitance secures a high level of signal integrity without compromising the protection of downstream sensitive chips against the most stringently characterized ESD strikes.
- Ultralow capacitance (1pF)
- Two data lines (D+ and D-) protected against ESD
- Breakdown voltage VBR= 5.5 V min.
- Flip Chip 350 μm pitch, lead-free
- Very low leakage current
- Very small PCB area
- RoHS compliant
- Minimized impact on rise and fall times for maximum data integrity
- Low PCB space occupation
- Higher reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Complies with the following standards
IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
- ±8 kV (contact discharge)
MIL STD 883G - Method 3015.7
- ±25 kV (Human body model)
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:
In this video, we explain why it is important to protect against electrostatic discharges. We give a quick demonstration to show exactly what happens when you shoot at a microcontroller with an ESD gun!
PEP01-5841, for Power over Ethernet supply lines
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
|Chip Scale Package 0.35mm pitch||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.