The STAC2932F is a gold metallized N-channel MOS field-effect RF power transistor, intended for use in 50 V DC large signal applications up to 250 MHz.
The STAC2932F benefits from the latest generation of efficient, patent-pending package technology, otherwise known as STAC™.
- Gold metallization
- Excellent thermal stability
- Common source push-pull configuration
- POUT= 300 W min. with 20 dB gain @ 175 MHz
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC European directive
- ST air cavity packaging technology - STAC™package
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.