The ST32F25A is a serial access microcontroller designed for secure mobile applications that incorporates the most recent generation of ARM processors for embedded systems. Its Cortex™-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 20-MHz frequency brings great performance and excellent code compacity to the application thanks to the Thumb®-2 instruction set.
The high-speed embedded Flash 256 Kbyte memory introduces more flexibility to the system.
The ST32F25A also offers a serial communication interface fully compatible with the ISO 7816-3 standard (T=0, T=1) for smartcard applications.
Two general purpose 16-bit timers are available.
A hardware Data Encryption Standard (DES) accelerator can be used to the user to optimize the application performance. A software library is provided for Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) implementation.
The ST32F25A operates in the –25 to +85°C temperature range and 1.8 V, 3 V and 5 V supply voltage ranges. A comprehensive range of power-saving modes enables the design of efficient low-power applications.
In order to meet environmental requirements, ST offers these devices in different grades of ECOPACK®packages, depending on their level of environmental compliance. ECOPACK®specifications, grade definitions and product status are available at: www.st.com. ECOPACK®is an ST trademark.
- Hardware features
- ARM® Cortex™-M3 32-bit RISC core
- 8 Kbytes of user RAM
256 Kbytes of user Flash memory with OTP area:
- 10-year data retention
- 100,000 Erase/Write cycles per page
- Page granularity of 128 Bytes
- Block granularity: 1 Kbyte
- 128 Bytes of OTP for user
- Page Erase time 3 ms
- Block Erase 1 Kbyte in 15 ms
- Programming performance up to 10μs/byte
- Flash Erase / Write Protection software programmable on 64 Kbyte sectors
- Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter supporting ISO 7816-3 T=0 and T=1 protocols
- Two 16-bit timers with interrupt capability
- 1.8V, 3V and 5V supply voltage ranges
- External clock frequency from 1 up to 7.5 MHz
High performance provided by:
- CPU clock frequency up to 20 MHz
- External clock multiplier (2x, 3x, and 4x)
- Current consumption compatible with GSM and ETSI specifications
- Power-saving Standby state
- Contact assignment compatible ISO 7816-2
- ESD protection greater than 4 kV (HBM)
- Security features
- Monitoring of environmental parameters
- Protection against faults
- ISO 3309 CRC calculation block
- True random number generator
- Unique serial number on each die
- Hardware data encryption standard (DES) accelerator
- Software features
- Flash loader
- Flash drivers
- Development environment
- Hardware features
Recommended for you
|製品型番||Marketing Status||パッケージ||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.