The STPay-CPA is a GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 Java Card™ platform for payment applications.
With up to 115 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory, the STPay-CPA is configured to support EMVCo Common Payment Application (CPA) payment applications both in Static data authentication (SDA) and Dynamic/Combined data authentication (DDA/CDA) configurations. It integrates a secure microcontroller that is based on an Arm® SecurCore® RISC core.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of card embedders and personalization bureaus worldwide.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 115 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory
- Certified payment application: EMVCo® Common Payment Application (CPA)
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card™ 2.2.2 operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T = 0 contact interface
- 32-bit Arm® SecurCore® SC000™ ST31 secure microcontroller
- Up to 115 Kbytes of user NVM
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.