The STPay-Gold-L is the STPay Java virtual machine (JVM) dual-interface platform for loyalty, membership and frequent traveler applications. It comes with the L-Applet preloaded, and offers a further 230 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory to load additional custom applications.
The STPay System-on-Chip (SoC) family is a packaged offering by ST, comprising a highly secure microcontroller, embedded application software, tools and support aimed at serving the needs of smartcard-based solution providers and personalization bureaus worldwide. The secure microcontroller is based on an Arm® SecurCore® RISC core.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Up to 230 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory (NVM)
- L-Applet for loyalty applications
- Java Card 3.0.4 classic operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 7816 T=0 and T=1 contact protocol
- 9.600 baud up to 625.000 baud
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A and Type B contactless interface
- Up to 848 kbits/s
- ST31 product based on a 32-bit Arm® SecurCore® (SC000™)
- Up to 230 Kbytes user NVM
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Cryptographic application programming interfaces (APIs)
- MD5, SHA, SHA224 and SHA256
- DES and 3DES
- AES128, AES192 and AES256
- RSA, key length of 512 up to 2048 bits
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.