ST offers a complete evaluation package for integrated low voltage motor drives allowing you to easily explore features and functions of the STSPIN820. To evaluate our solution, ST offers X-Nucleo boards for bipolar stepper motors (X-NUCLEO-IHM14A1), together with the NUCLEO-F030R8 board, combined with the X-CUBE-SPN14 expansion package for STM32Cube, giving you full control of your low voltage motor.
Why choose STSPIN800 family to drive low voltage motors?
- Operating voltage from 7 V to 45 V
- Output current up to 1.5 Arms
- Current sensing based on external shunt resistor
- Microstepping up to 1/256th of step (STSPIN820)
- Full protection set (short circuit, undervoltage lockout, thermal shutdown)
- Standby low consumption down to 45 µA