Available in through-hole or surface mount packages, these Triacs series are suitable for general purpose mains power ac switching.
These 20 A Triacs provide a very high switching capability up to junction temperatures of 150 °C.
The heatsink can be reduced, compared to traditional Triacs, according to the high performance at given junction temperatures.
By using an internal ceramic pad, they provide voltage insulation (rated at 2500 VRMS).
- Medium current Triac
- 150 °C max. Tj turn-off commutation
- Low thermal resistance with clip bonding
- Very high 3 quadrant commutation capability
- Packages are RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant
- UL certified (ref. file E81734)
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.