Genesis Microchips FLI32656H is an innovative System-on-Chip (SoC) controller designed for flat panel display TVs, LCD TVs, and other emerging digital display applications.The FLI32656H handles video and computer graphics inputs in virtually any format and resolution. The output port delivers unparalleled image quality and supports display resolutions of up to 1080p.
The FLI32656H provides added interconnectivity with its integrated DisplayPort receiver.
The DisplayPort interface provides very high bandwidth compared to conventional digital interfaces, such as HDMI, DVI, and LVDS, at a lower cost.
The FLI32656H IC offers a high integration SoC solution for advanced analog TV dualchannel applications (e.g. PIP) and for TV products that require superior video and audio quality with extensive feature sets. The FLI32656H includes a flexible analog and digital front-end with a wide range of integrated components for different application needs as well as state-of-the-art dual channel video processing based on renowned Faroudja technologies.
The FLI32656H is the only device needed for a complete LCD TV solution chassis supporting worldwide video and audio standards where exceptional quality is required. For regional variations, only connector and firmware changes are needed.
Its rich feature set, high level of integration, and sophisticated implemented technologies for color management, scaling, video processing, and audio processing make the FLI32656H the ideal solution for a high-quality, cost-effective, integrated TV solution.
- Advanced Picture-in-Picture (PIP) features capabilities
- Faroudja® TrueLife video enhancer
- On-Chip Microprocessor
- Faroudja RealColor® processing
- Embedded 10-bit dual-channel LVDS for 1080p panel support
- Advanced bit-mapped OSD controller
- Package: 409 HSBGA
- Multi-standard digital and analog audio decoder and post-processor
- Next generation true 10-bit Faroudja DCDi Cinema® format processing
- VBI slicer including WST version 2.5 support
- Dual 10-bit triple ADCs with capture up to 165 MHz
- Flexible digital and analog capture up to 165 MHz
- Integrated 3D video decoder
- Integrated DisplayPort 1.1 compliant receiver
- Flexible DDR2/DDR1 memory interface 32 bits wide
- Integrated HDMI 1.3 receiver
|PBGA 409 31x31x2.46||インダストリアル||Ecopack2|| |
Package:PBGA 409 31x31x2.46
PBGA 409 31x31x2.46
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.