The CS70 measures a small differential voltage on a high-side shunt resistor and translates it into a ground-referenced output voltage. The gain is adjustable to four different values from 20 V/V up to 100 V/V by two selection pins.
Wide input common-mode voltage range, low quiescent current, and tiny TSSOP8 packaging enable use in a wide variety of applications.
The input common-mode and power-supply voltages are independent. The common-mode voltage can range from 2.9 V to 70 V in the single-supply configuration or be offset by an adjustable voltage supplied on the Vcc- pin in the dual-supply configuration.
With a current consumption lower than 360 μA and a virtually null input leakage current in standby mode, the power consumption in the applications is minimized.
- Independent supply and input common-mode voltages
- Wide common-mode operating range: 2.9 V to 70 V in single-supply configuration, -2.1 V to 65 V in dual-supply configuration
- Wide common-mode surviving range: -16 V to 75 V (reversed battery and load-dump conditions)
- Supply voltage range: 2.7 to 5.5 V in single-supply configuration
- Low current consumption: ICCmax = 360 μA
- Pin selectable gain: 20 V/V, 25 V/V, 50 V/V or 100 V/V
- Buffered output
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.