The CS70 measures a small differential voltage on a high-side shunt resistor and translates it into a ground-referenced output voltage. The gain is adjustable to four different values from 20 V/V up to 100 V/V by two selection pins.
Wide input common-mode voltage range, low quiescent current, and tiny TSSOP8 packaging enable use in a wide variety of applications.
The input common-mode and power-supply voltages are independent. The common-mode voltage can range from 2.9 V to 70 V in the single-supply configuration or be offset by an adjustable voltage supplied on the Vcc- pin in the dual-supply configuration.
With a current consumption lower than 360 μA and a virtually null input leakage current in standby mode, the power consumption in the applications is minimized.
- Independent supply and input common-mode voltages
- Wide common-mode operating range: 2.9 V to 70 V in single-supply configuration, -2.1 V to 65 V in dual-supply configuration
- Wide common-mode surviving range: -16 V to 75 V (reversed battery and load-dump conditions)
- Supply voltage range: 2.7 to 5.5 V in single-supply configuration
- Low current consumption: ICCmax = 360 μA
- Pin selectable gain: 20 V/V, 25 V/V, 50 V/V or 100 V/V
- Buffered output
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。